The ILoveDahlia show & cutting garden
The garden that will amaze every dahlia lover, with 783 different varieties and more than 6000 M2 of dahlia paradise and every color, variety and size you can think of.
And the great thing is, besides picking out new varieties you want to see blooming in your own garden next year, you can pick out your favorite dahlias on the special cutting days and take them home.
When entering the dahlia garden, we will give you a bucket, knife and a short explanation of how to cut the most beautiful dahlias. With these three ingredients in the pocket you are all set for this adventure, time to go and cut some dahlias! It takes about one hour to cut enough dahlias to fit in one bucket, you can take unlimited pictures, ask questions to the real dahlia specialists and relax your mind and body between the dahlias. A tip is to make a list of the dahlias you would like to have in your garden next year, because almost all varieties can be ordered on the website.
A few things that are good to know:
– Our entrance is free, you pay per full bucket (20 – 25 parts) a price of €15. You can pay in cash or transfer the money per online banking.
– Cutting dahlias is a fun activity for young and old people, so feel free to bring your whole family with you.
– There is no need to make a reservation.
– We’ll give you a knife (and, if you’re unlucky, a band-aid), but you can also bring your own knife or garden scissors.
– You can park for free at our premises.
– A full bucket fits exactly in 1 bicycle bag, so feel free to come by bike.
– There are toilets available at the dahlia garden.
– Don’t wear your best outfit because your clothes may get a little dirty.
– Follow us on social media for the latest news and special promotions. Instagram: I.love.dahlia & Facebook: ILoveDahlia
Cutting days are Wednesday evenings from 7:00 – 9:00 pm and Saturdays from 10:00 – 3:00 pm.
Our address is Pastoorslaan 30a, 2182BX, in Hillegom.
Hope to see you between the dahlias!
|Saturday 22th of July||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 26th of July||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 29th of July||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 2th of August||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 5th of August||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 9th of August||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 12th of August||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 15th of August||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 19th of August||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 23th of August||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 26th of August||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 30th of August||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 2th of September||We’re closed on this day!|
|Wednesday 6th of September||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 9th of September||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 13th of September||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 16th of September||10:00 – 15:00|
|Wednesday 20th of September||19:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday 23th of September||10:00 – 15:00|